Keeping Our Energy High And Harmonious
The quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affect our emotions, thoughts and reactions. The quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity and health all depend upon creating a high level of harmoniously flowing energy. The following techniques and ways of life will aid us in building a freer and more positive energy flow.
1. PROPER DIET: Few of us realize the powerful effect of a proper diet not only on our physical health, but also on our emotional, mental and spiritual states. A pure diet can create greater health, more positive emotional states, clearer mental functioning, and increased spiritual attunement.
2. VITAMINS: If we suspect our emotional state may also be the result of a worn down nervous system, we might benefit from a strong multivitamin and mineral supplement for one month.
3. FASTING: We can dramatically improve how we feel with short one-day fasts, or a "mono-diet" in which we eat only one type of food, such as only apples, watermelon or grapes. When fasting, some may experience an increase of symptoms if a "healing crisis" is provoked. A beginner in this process should be assisted by an experienced guide.
4. HERBS or FLOWER ESSENCES: Some herbs can be very calming and / or invigorating, offering an extra boost which may give us the needed optimism we need to make internal changes.
5. DAILY PHYSICAL EXERCISE: The body is a live machine, and like all machines, it needs to move or it will begin to develop problems. Exercise is essential not only for a healthy muscular, skeletal and circulatory system, but also for a relaxed nervous system and balanced endocrine system. This systemic harmony is necessary for emotional and mental peace.
6. BREATHING TECHNIQUES are essential for the abundant flow of vital energy throughout the body and mind. Bio-energy is the basis of all physical and mental functions. Breathing exercises are one of the most effective ways to increase our energy level and keep it steady and harmonious so we will be less susceptible to low emotional states or illness. We should, however, have the guidance of a person experienced in breathing techniques before we begin.
7. DAILY DEEP RELAXATION will calm the muscles, nerves and all other bodily systems, and thus rejuvenate the body and the mind. Deep relaxation, in conjunction with the above-mentioned techniques, contributes to the development of strong and healthy immune system as well as a form of self-therapy from psychosomatic illnesses.
8. CREATIVE SELF-EXPRESSION is much more important to our physical, emotional and spiritual health and harmony than most people imagine. Man is a creative being. Our purpose on Earth is to create in some way. We might create a family, a business, a farm, a painting, a piece of music, a dance, etc. Creative self-expression is essential for our health, harmony and happiness.
9. MEANINGFUL ACTIVITY is necessary for us to feel that our life is worth living. If we do not see what we are doing as meaningful, useful or helpful in some way, we lose our reason to exist, and our health and happiness gradually deteriorate
Energy Products Articles
Energy Products Books