Top Reasons to Training Dog Tricks
Sit! Roll over! Jump! Teaching your dog tricks might not be the easiest thing in the world, but itís highly beneficial to you and your dog. Teaching your dog tricks can help strengthen your relationship with your beloved pet in many ways. Below are some great reasons why you should start teaching your dog tricks.
1. Make everyone safe- While learning to teach your dog tricks, you learn many training techniques which can also be used to gain control over your dog. Teaching him basic tricks like sit and stay can also be used in life situations like crossing the street or entering a store.
2. Give Your Dog Something to Do- It doesnít take long before your dog gets bored and decides to take on a new hobby of chewing anything in sight, including your brand new sofa. Teaching your dog tricks will keep him focused on the task at hand, and will entertain him for hours!
3. Help Keep Your Dogís Mind Sharp- Training your dog will keep his mind active and responsive. As dogs get older they become less physically active, but learning tricks will keep his mind active and alert.
4. Help Create a Better Bond between You and Your Dog- Your dog will look up to you as being the pack leader, and will listen to you instead of trying to get your attention in destructive ways. Best of all, once your dog learns tricks you two become a team when training or performing.
5. Show Off- You can show off your dog if you teach it some cool tricks, and your dog will get peopleís attention. Dogs love attention and they love being in the spotlight so they will like performing in front of your friends and family. Of course, you will also get the recognition of being a star trainer.
6. Make Vet Check Ups Easier- Both the veterinarian and you hate it when your dog canít control itself during a check up. If you teach it to be calm during the check up, it will make both of your lives easier, and you wonít be embarrassed that your dog is acting up.
7. Gives Your Dog a Hobby- We all have hobbies we like to do such as watching TV or playing games, but dogs also need things to do. Training dog tricks is great to do on rainy days when you canít take him for a walk. If these reasons have inspired you to teach your dog tricks, then youíve come to the right place. Dog Trick Academy and our community is devoted to help teach your dog tricks, we keep it fun and entertaining!
Energy Products Articles
Energy Products Books